CATCH 2019 workshop
An important objective of this workshop is to gather ideas and community support to develop CATCH working groups in order to focus research on emerging CATCH topics and research challenges. Therefore, this is a working workshop and all participants will have an active participation role. We are not collecting abstracts, but rather titles of presentations that participants would like to give. Following registration we will put together an agenda with talks, posters, and discussion sessions. Participants will be notified of their presentation type a month prior to the meeting. You are also welcome to attend without giving a presentation and your input to the working workshop will be through the discussion sessions in addition to Q&A during the oral and poster presentations.
CATCH Open Science Workshop
7-8 December 2019, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Stanley Hall on the UC Berkeley campus
- For remote attendance, we will be online for all scheduled talks. Breakout discussions sessions will be offline.
- Faculty Club
- contact: (510) 540-5678, ext. 0, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easton Hall Conference Center
- contact by phone or email, group code CATCH
- contact: (510) 204-0702, email@example.com
- Bancroft Hotel
- Graduate Hotel
Travel support and registration :
Travel support applications and registrations are closed.